Personal Safety Products
Powerful 150,000 volt stun gun and ear piercing 130 dB personal alarm
New LOW price - Only $39.99
Stun Gun Basics:
- Touching an assailant for less than 1 second will cause minor muscle contractions and have a repelling effect.
- Touching an assailant for 1 to 2 seconds will cause muscle spasms and a dazed mental state.
- Touching an assailant for 3 to 5 seconds will cause loss of balance and muscle control, total mental confusion, and disorientation.
- A stun gun is a hand held, electrical self defense device that uses high voltage to stop an attacker. Simply touching an attacker with a stun gun for three to five seconds (or even less) will deliver a high voltage shock causing loss of balance and muscle control, confusion, and disorientation bringing him to his knees and making him incapable of further aggressive activity. Full recovery takes about five to ten minutes and there is no permanent harm. Both medical and scientific communities have determined that stun guns are completely safe because they cause no permanent damage to the attacker.
- On discharges of 1 second or longer on an attacker, serious injury may occur to the attacker from hitting the ground if he/she is not help down.
- Stun guns are designed to be effective even through up to two inches of typical clothing.
- Stun gun will have an effect anywhere on the body, but the effect is maximized on the upper shoulders, upper hips and below rib cage.
- You do not have to be concerned about the effects of the charge being transferred to you. Even if the assailant holds you while being stunned, you will not feel the effects of the charge.