SALE - $21.99
(Retail Price is $35)
Infant/Small Size - Fits heads up to 16" around, which is generally 6-8 months - up to 40 lbs.
Sorry, Toddle size is Out of Stock
Baby B'Air Flight Vest
Infant and Toddler sizes
The Baby B'Air Flight VestŪ is the ONLY SAFETY SOLUTION for lap held children who fly. The patent pending
design secures your child to your lap belt to protect your child against the unexpected dangers of
turbulence and to keep your child safely on your lap during flight* while allowing freedom of movement to
comfort, feed and cuddle your child.
Over 90% of all injuries on commercial airlines occur during flight, yet children held in parents laps are
unrestrained. The Baby B'Air Flight VestŪ has been tested to exceed FAA stress tests levels for aircraft
seats, yet is comfortable and easy to wear allowing the child to be held, fed and changed while in the
- Over 90% of all injuries occur during the flight.
- Most major airlines REQUIRE you to wear your seat belt throughout the flight, yet lap help children remain unrestrained.
- Children weighing as little as 20 lbs can cause well over 200 lbs of force during turbulence.
- Even if a car seat is used the child is often removed for feeding and nurturing, leaving the child unprotected.
- Car seats may have to be checked at the gate due to lack of proper fit, unavailable window seating (required for car seats,) or overbooking, leaving your child unprotected through the entire flight.
- The patent pending Baby B'Air is the ONLY solution to these problems.
- Excellent for long range flights which additional seats are costly and the child must be in your arms for an extended period.
Baby B'Air is worn by the infant like a vest. It is placed over the child's head, and secured by adjustable straps on both sides under the baby's arms. The third strap comes from behind, between the baby's legs, and buckles to the front with another adjustable strap. The excess straps Velcro neatly to the vest so that there are no loose straps.
* Not yet allowed during take-off, taxi and landing in the U.S.